Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Can't keep up!

So many things are going on! Seems like it's hard to focus on one thing at a time.
I'm the kind of person who obsesses. My brain runs in a stream of consciousness that as soon as it finishes one thought, it's on to the next one! Thinking about getting into yoga, or meditation. Something to help me calm down and enjoy the moment I'm in. My life is a constant GO GO GO! I'm thinking I need an hour sometime during the day to re-focus.

(this looks so nice and relaxing...It will be me soon!)
Had some bad luck recently, and really want to focus more on the positive than on the negative. I have so much to be thankful for, and really need to.. well...be thankful for it!
So this blog started out as a way to document my contest preps, but now I'm going to focus more on a way to get my thoughts out and keep an update on my personal health and fitness.
So, starting with today!
Got up at 5am...yes, I like getting my workouts out of the way early so it's one less thing that I have to do.
Hit glutes at the gym, and got in some cardio! DONE! 
I'm eating clean still, and focused on just being better to my body. I want to make my health a priority. So I will be posting things like recipes i want to try, or something that gives me inspiration, and try to keep updated on this blog dang it!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment