Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

One day at a time...

Yesterday was a trying day, both mentally and physically.

Realized I have a loooong way to go to work on being happy with myself. Spiritually, physically, and mentally. I'm in a place where I could settle and be "just ok" with some of these, but not really happy. I think all of these tie together and when one is off balance the others will soon follow. You can't make up for the weakest link by trying to make the others stronger. Cause no matter how hard you try, eventually that weak link is gonna give, then what good are the others? That weak link has gotta be worked on first!

Stress is the reason my balance is off. It's like a little gremlin with a hack saw trying to cut the steel holding my chain together. I have to am going to work on stress management.

                                                    Ever feel like this? Yeah, me too!

Stress has a way of taking a toll on everything. Yesterday, it even affected my health. I had to leave work because of stress (and possibly something I ate. But, with eating clean I doubt it) messing with my tummy.

So that's the final straw! I'm going to get a handle on this! Time to reel in this 3 ring circus! I'm the ring master, not one of the clowns!
(would insert a picture of a clown here, but really?)

No comments:

Post a Comment