Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!

So didn't post yesterday, but here's the deal:

Thursday was back and biceps. Marissa and I got up and hit it hard! My friggin' biceps are taking their time getting bigger, my triceps are leaving them in the dust! Weird. All I want for Christmas is a pair of matching guns! Anyway, it was a good workout!

                                             

Today on the other hand was leg day number two for the week. Marissa, Josh, and I were at the gym bright and early after I dragged my tired @$$ out of bed. We did squats, leg press, split leg smith machine lunges, dead lifts, lying hamstring curls, seated hamstring curls, and outer thigh. I could hardly hold myself up after all that. Marissa said she about ate it getting out of her car. So the weekend should be fun! May need to break out the walker.
Tomorrow I'm hitting shoulders again! They are just asking for it! Come on shoulder caps!

No comments:

Post a Comment