Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

oatmeal and protein shake contemplations

so today is "check-in with Glenn" day.  And as I sit on my bed eating my oatmeal  and drinking my banana protein shake a few things are running through my mind:
1) I am in a waaaaaay different place than I was the last time I got ready to go through the
diet and training last year. This time, I am only around people who support me and get why I do and love this crazy sport! It makes a HUGE difference.
2) I am proud of myself! I have come such a long way! I have muscle now, where once spaghetti noodles once were! Plus, pushing myself in the gym and with the diet, I have learned that I am one tough (sugar free) cookie!
3) I am so friggin' stubborn it's ridiculous (and a little OCD)!
4) I put waaaaay too much Glutamine in this shake...

No comments:

Post a Comment