Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Put up or shut up time!

So December is officially "quit yer b*tchin', and get to liftin' " month! Hit back and biceps hard yesterday, and I'm sore. The day before was chest and tri's, and my chest is awesomely sore (yes, I said awesomely)!
Today will be the second leg day this week. I love the pain, but I'm an odd bird anyway. I don't feel like I've accomplished anything if I'm not sore. (this girl is crazy)
Tomorrow, I will be heading out on the road to go check in with my awesome trainer. Keepin' my fingers crossed that I am still making progress. We will find out whether I need to take more time to build what I can, or if my cutting phase starts in January. I'm certainly not feeling buff enough, but I know there has been some progress.
(Marissa and me (I'm in the purple) killin' it in the gym! We should've left the guns at home!)

I feel as if I am eating enough for a 300lb male. I can pack away the food and yes, I am proud of this fact!

Will post my post-trainer check-in report tomorrow! I know you can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment