Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

weekend re-cap...aka, crap I did this weekend.

ok, so Saturday went really well. Headed to my check-in with my awesome trainer with my boyfriend (who is training to do his first body building show,  yes I am lucky!). We both checked in and both got some positive feedback. However, I have a lot more to work on. Here is my list:
  1.  work on traps...just a little. I dont need a lot, don't wanna looka-lika-man.
  2. upper chest. Yeah, well...
  3. shoulders (front, side, and rear. mostly side and rear)
  4. biceps...son of a....stupid friggin' arms
  5. lats...they are looking pretty good already but could be better
  6. hamstrings...kinda knew that one needed some help
  7. hit abs more...yeah ive been slacking there.
Then found out that my first competition will be in May... holy under-roos Batman! That means my prep will likely start in Jan sometime. Doesnt give me a whole lot of time to make these improvements.
Josh (my boyfriend)had a rather good first ever check-in. His list of things towork on is not even close to as long a mine (jealous? yup!). Plus, he may only need an 8 week prep. Sickening. I'll be at a 12 or more week prep. Blah. Oh well, gotta suck it up!
Tomorrow is leg day one for this week. The focus? Why hamstrings and glutes of course! Gonna hit abs too. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it. Looks like I'm gonna be the little figure girl that could (aka the smallest one on stage). My trainer said Ive graduated from bikini, so heres to lots of quater turn and lat spreading practice (which I might add, I'm pretty good at spreading my baby wings!).

No comments:

Post a Comment