Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hamstrings,shoulders, and abs! oh my!

Whoops! Missed a day of bloggin'!

Anyway, Monday was hamstrings (supposed to be hamstrings and glutes... so glutes have been moved to friday's quads day.) and I'm a little sore. But, whenever I train legs it's usually the 2nd day soreness that gets me...so I will keep my fingers crossed that I will be sore. I know whatever I did for abs yesterday worked! oi'!

Today, was shoulders! Marissa and I killed them. I mean...killed...them...dead... Did some new stuff and ouch! Come on shoulder cap!

On deck tomorrow is chest and tri's...if I don't go back tonight and hit chest with Josh. We'll see how I feel.

Later on is grocery store! Need to go get some spinach and broccoli, I'm out.
You know you love Popeye! Don't be hatin'! Jus' jealous of those forearms...

No comments:

Post a Comment